Here are some facts you should know:
Get LFCS and Course Prep - $499
If you want the Linux on Azure certification, you have to pass the LFCS exam. Register for the LFCS exam and prep course here for only $499!
Azure is growing like crazy (and it’s being used to run Linux).
- Companies are adopting Azure: Azure revenue grew by more than 120% last quarter.
- The number of “cloud services” jobs mentioning Azure has quadrupled in the last two years. (Double the growth rate of AWS.)
- Microsoft reports that Linux is running on the majority of Azure implementations - and that share is only growing.
People with Linux on Azure certification are getting paid.
- Salaries for certified Azure cloud engineers start around $100k.
- The Fortune 500 want Azure and can’t hire enough talent.
So how do you capitalize?
Get the Microsoft Linux on Azure certification. To get the certification, you must pass the Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator exam in addition to the standard Microsoft Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions exam.
Step 1: Pass the Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator exam.
Step 2: Pass the 70-533 Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions exam from Microsoft.
Step 3: Accelerate your career!
Tell me more about the exam…
The LFCS exam is an online, performance-based test that you’ll take from your own computer. You’ll be asked to perform tasks or solve problems using the command line interface, while a live proctor monitors the exam via webcam and microphone.
Topics covered include:
- Essential Linux commands
- Operation of Running Systems
- User and Group Management
- Service Configuration
Want Some Help Preparing For The Exam?
We’ve got a self-paced online course that covers the content in the LFCS exam point-by-point. This course, Essentials of Linux System Administration will teach you everything you need to know to pass the LFCS exam. You’ll get:
- Approximately 40-50 hours of online content
- More than 80 labs to test your skills
- A year of access to the course, even after you complete it
- An LFCS exam attempt
- Exam Insurance: a free retake for the LFCS exam